It’s time to fuel up your shopping carts with some fantastic ethnic wear for the upcoming festive season. So please get ready to fill your shopping cart with super cool and trendy ethnic wear from Melange by Lifestyle.
With festivals just around the corner, you need to stock up your wardrobe with some of the latest collections from online stores. If you’re scratching your head as to what you want to shop for, go on Lifestyle’s website, and you’ll be straight away headed to the market, which will welcome you with some of the unique ethnic wear collections.
- Kurtas: A kurta is a must-buy when you want to opt for low-key ethnic wear. You can find trendy kurtas online, which are also available at pocket-friendly rates.
- Dupattas: If you’re having plain Kurtis sitting in the corner of your wardrobe, reinvent them by buying these latest dupatta collections.
- Dresses: If you want to mix Indian and western into your ethnic fashion for any occasion, there is nothing better than fantastic dresses.
- Pants: Since pants have taken up the place of leggings, invest in one and amp up your overall ethnic look.
- Kurta: When we talk about ethnic wear, nothing can be wrong with a plain kurta when you want to keep your style low-key.
- Kurta set: Invest in a kurta with a churidar and take your ethnic fashion game a notch higher.
- Nehru Jacket: A Nehru jacket is a must-buy when you have a formal event to attend. These jackets are available in exciting colors such as pastel, bright shades, and even neutral tones. If you want to be the center of attention, you can even opt for embroidered Nehru jackets that you can pair with kurta and pajama.
- Pyjamas: Tired of wearing jeans under your kurta every time you have a traditional event to attend? This time amp up your fashion game, by investing in high-quality pajamas.
- Dress: Let your kids invest in some of the best ethnic wear that is available at pocket-friendly rates. With some of the best and the latest styles available in kids’ dresses, you are lucky to have a plethora of options to choose from.
- Set: Let your tiny tots rock the traditional occasions by making them wear ethnic wear sets that comprise a printed band collar kurta with elasticated waist dhoti. Shop for conventional footwear such as mojaris, and your toddler is good to go for the upcoming festive season.
- Ballerina: Ballerina is super trending these days. Various online stores offer you ballerinas in different colors and prints. For the upcoming festive season, you can even opt for embellished ballerinas which won’t burn a hole in your pockets.
- Flats: For a more relaxed approach, invest in flats. For a more stylish approach to the upcoming festive party, you can invest in embellished flats.
- Heels: To be the diva at the upcoming festive season, wear heels from online stores and set your best foot forward, literally!
- Platforms: If you want to wear heels but want the comfort of flats, platform heels are your best choice.
With face masks being an integral part of our daily clothing, opt for trendy, fashionable masks and greet your loved ones in style and with precaution. Present your best version at the upcoming festive season with these best purchases!